Nursery Registration Notice
- Send completed Registration form to "Admission Incharge, R. D. Rajpal School, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077".
- Last date of receipt of Registration forms is 15th January 2013 till 3:30pm.
- Age: 3+ as on 31st March 2013
- Shortlisted candidates need to come for documents verification on 28th and 29th January 2013. They will be informed through Telephone and e-mail on 25th January 2013.
- 1st list of selected candidates will be displayed on 1st February 2013 at 9:00 am. Parents can pay fees from 1st Feb to 9th Feb between 9:00am and 3:30pm.
- 2nd list (only if any vacancies left) will be displayed on 11th February 2013 at 9:00am. Parents can pay fees from 11th Feb to 16th Feb between 9:00am and 3:30pm.
Nursery Admission Criteria
DDA approved Dwarka Subcity (CGHS/Plots/DDA Flats)
Existing bus routes (Outside Dwarka subcity)
|3. Girl Child
|4. First Born Child
|5. Transferable Job Transferable employees with Central Govt. / Govt. undertaking, PSU/MNCs with offices across India
For General Category Candidates
Self-attested photocopies of the supporting documents have to be submitted along with the Registration form. Original documents will have to be produced for verification purposes on specified dates.
- Child’s Birth certificate issued by Municipal Corporation
- Residential proof: Last paid MTNL / Electricity / LPG Bill / Government Bank passbook / Registered Sale or lease deed more than 2 months old (with the name of parent). Please note that Notary attested Lease deed will not be considered as a residential proof.
- Photo ID Proof: Voter ID / Passport / Driving Licence / UID Card
- Sibling Proof: School ID / Report Card / Fee receipt of Elder sibling
- Transferable job: Company ID card and Letter from the employer.
- First Born: Original notary attested affidavit on Rs.10/- stamp paper
- Immunisation card of the child.
Note: Incomplete form will not be entertained.