Latest News & Updates
The brook of R.D.Rajpal Public School continues to murmur and meander through valleys, reaching new shores of achievements and maturing into a full-grown river. We remain on ascendancy with new feathers in our cap on a regular basis. Keeping up with the latest development in the field of education, we have designed a learner friendly curriculum which takes care of the different needs of all the age groups.
The academic session for classes I to XII commences from April, for which the registration, for new students opens in February.
Age criteria for Admission
- Nursery – 3Years as on 1st April of the current Academic Session.
- Pre-Primary - 4Years as on 1st April of the current Academic Session.
- Class I – 5 Years as on 1st April of the current Academic Session.
The three streams are Science, Commerce and Humanities. The subject combinations available are:
- Science - English / Mathematics / Biology / Physics / Chemistry / PE / Economics / C++ / Psychology
- Commerce - English / Mathematics / Economics / Accountancy / Business Studies/ PE / IP
- Humanities - English / Psychology / History / PE/ Economics / Sociology / Fine Arts / Pol. Science
To uphold the values of comprehensive education, we believe in facilitating meaningful learning or discovery in the child’s mind.